Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Buzzing Burt's Bees!

Bzz Kit Recieved 10/1/11
This week I recieved my Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin BzzAgent Kit!  I was lucky enough to receive a full size Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser and a full size Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer to try myself!  I was also sent a BzzGuide filled with information on  Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin, a booklet of coupons to pass out, and 8 lotion samples with coupons to share!

I am pleased to say I have already tried the product and spread some buzz!  I also already enjoy the fresh, clean feeling I get after washing and moisturizing with the Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin products.  While I usually use scented products, this is a refreshing change of pace.  Without scent, Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin is a lot more practical if you or someone you love is sensitive to perfumed products.  I also noticed how clear my skin is this week already... I could get used to that!!! So far a big thumbs up for Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin line!

No comments:

Post a Comment