Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

With the Holidays rapidly approaching I am keeping my eyes open for deals, coupons, and sweeps that inevitably will be popping up everywhere!

For now here are just a few that I like:


Olive Garden: You can never go wrong eating here! Check out there latest coupon, and enter their sweeps for some great dinner deals!
Coupon: $10 Off Dinner   
Sweeps: Explore Porta Vita

Nestle Toll House: Get in the Holiday baking spirit with this fun virtual cookie swap and earn coupons and sweepstakes entries!
Nestle Toll House Virtual Cookie Swap

Eucerin: Dry winter skin bumming you out? Play the new Eucerin Spin to Win game and you can earn coupons, free product, or even a $250 Spa Package!

Pepsi: Refreshing Rewards (I actually just won a $25 California Pizza Kitchen Gift Card yesterday!)

Nuby: My baby LOVES all her NubyUSA goodies we have gotten! They are always having fun contests and sales! Right now your child can participate in the Thanksgiving Coloring Contest

More to come... I try to be posting a few at a time throughout the coming months now that the baby is a little older and I have some extra help! I also participate in several product testing and consumer review programs, and often get opportunities to share my experiences and special offers with others, so be on the lookout for more of these soon too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment