Monday, December 19, 2011

Intense Goodie Grabbing!

So my head is still reeling from the intense contesting I did today!  As crazy as it was, I say it was totally worth it!  Holiday sweeps are at their peak and I want in on as much as I can!!!  Here is how I have been doing this week...


  • $10 Amazon GC for completeing a Keynote survey
  • $10 credit to Yardsellr (get $5 for clicking the link!) = FREE Owl Earrings
  • $5 Amazon GC with Swagbucks
  • $20 Amex card with Serve.com
  • $50 Starbucks GC from Dr. Oz 12 days of Christmas
  • 2 Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer Complex Deluxe Samples ($30 value)
  • 1 Comfort Revolution Hydraluxe Gel Pillow (value $70) from Dr. Oz 12 days of Christmas
















And, of course lots of little goodies in my mailbox too!  Not too shabby... Merry Christmas to us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment