Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Kohl's Awesomeness

 I got a dress and top for just 17% retail! 

They have TONS of clearance options, and if you want to score deals like mine follow these simple steps:

  1. Sign up for Shop at Home
  2. Search "Kohl's" and click "Shop Now" to earn 5% cash back
  3. Use code NEXTORDER20 or JINGLE2078 to get 20% off. 
  4. To score free shipping on ANY size order use JINGLEFR42, or if you are using your Kohl's charge you can  use code GIFT4KC! (you may use up to 2 codes per order)(for savings codes go to Retailmenot.com)
 I shopped maternity clearance b/c that is what I need right now and I don't want to pay big $$ for a temporary wardrobe!  Here is what I was able to snag:

In the end, the dress cost $8.19, the top cost $9.60,
and the 5% cash back took care of all but a few cents of the tax.
Way better than paying the original $104 plus tax, plus shipping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment