So, you can't put a price on a well stocked coupon binder? I can!
Right now I have the most FREE product coupons I have ever had all at once!
Value of ONLY the FREE product coupons
I have in hand, at this very moment is $97.82!!
- FREE $1.25 OYNO at Fry's (special in store promo)
- FREE Tena product, up to $7.00 (online promo Tena.com)
- FREE Extra Gum, up to $1.49 (Extra instant win, over)
- FREE Zone Perfect Nutrition Bar, up to $1.49 (FB giveaway, over)
- FREE Craisins, up to $3.25 (FB giveaway, over)
- FREE Kraft Fresh Take, up to $3.99 (Kraft First Taste Club)
- FREE Smucker's Uncrustables, up to $3.50 (Smucker's instant win, over)
- FREE Great Grains Cereal, up to $4.49 (FB promo, over)
- 4 FREE Coffee-mate, up to $3.99ea (Coffee-mate promo, over)
- 2 FREE Van's Natural Foods, up to $3.50ea (Reward for trying and reviewing a new Van's product, no longer available)
- 7 FREE Voskos + Crunch Yogurt (online promo, over)
- FREE 2 Beech Nut Jars, up to $1.50 (BeechNut.com)
- FREE 1 Beech Nut Cereal, up to $2.00 (BeechNut.com)
- FREE Comforts Diapers, no $ limit, apx $14 (FB promo, over)
- FREE Comforts Wipes, no $ limit, apx $3 (FB promo, over)
- FREE Comforts Cereal, no $ limit, apx $4 (FB promo, over)
- FREE Comforts Accessory, no $ limit, apx $4 (FB promo, over)
- 3 FREE Kraft Mac & Cheese, up to $1.60ea ( FB promo, over)
And there are so many more [just FREE product coupons] I have recently redeemed (March) that would bring the value of this stash easily over $150!!!
It absolutely pays to sign up for loyalty clubs, be a FB fan, play sweepstakes and instant wins, and do surveys and product review!