Friday, December 14, 2012

12pm on 12/12/12 - Locks of Love!


This was a big decision I made this week... I had been going back and forth about whether or not I was brave enough to cut enough of my hair off to make A donation to Locks of Love.

I knew I wanted/needed to get my hair done, I knew I wanted to do something charitable for the holiday season, I knew where this was heading, I just didn't know if I could part with my hair.

I even had a Groupon for cut,condition,style, and highlights with Angie Grijalva at Trenza Hair Studio in Tucson.

So Wednesday 12/12/12 I made the decision that 13 inches of my hair would be going to Locks of Love to help make a wig for a child in need!

Angie did a FABULOUS job on my hair! We had a lot of fun, and as you can see below my donation hair, my cut, and my color all were perfect! (P.S.- If you like what you see and decide to visit Angie and/or Trenza Hair Studio, please tell them I sent you! I can get referral credit to do this again in the future!)

So on 12/12/12 at 12pm this is what I was doing:


  
  

  




No comments:

Post a Comment