Thursday, May 15, 2014

Catching up...

So I have had a few inquiries into my blog lateley and have had to admit that I have been an absentee blogger for a bit. I am hoping to change that starting now! So what I have been up to? Well...

I have been doing LOTS of awesome product testing and party hostessing! Some of the latest include:
Jamberry nails, Veet Infini Silk, Bic Soileile Glow, Chobani Multi Serve, Beech-Nut all natural baby food, Coppertone Clearly Sheer Sunscreen, Finish Jet Dri, Hada Labo Tokyo skin plumping serum, Seventh Generation healthy baby products, Pull-Ups, Simple Truth, and Charles Worthington London Conditioner.

All these have been provided to me at no cost by programs like BzzAgent, Influenster*, Expo, Smiley360, Mom AmbassadorHouse Party, and directly from the companies themselves. Jamberry nail samples were provided to me by my consultant Cindy for hostessing a party.
*(To be an Influenster you need an invite. Send me your email if you would like me to invite you, spaces are limited.)

Here are some photos:
   




   

I will try to keep you posted with info on how all these products work out! For now, this is a quick catch up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment