Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Brief Intermission...

Apologies for the lull in activity here.  After a July full of stupendous deals, and the last week spent across the country, I am scurrying to catch up on the latest deals for August (not to mention everything else, lol!).  I should be able to catch up in a few fun posts over the next week including:
  • "In My Mailbox"
  • Meet Kiki, the bargain birdie
  • My plans for this weeks shopping guides for Target, CVS, Safeway, Fry's, Walgreens, and Walmart
  • And of course any fabulous freebies and deals that pop up along the way!
Hopefully August will shape up to be another super month!  I want you all to also know that I only post deals and freebies that I have personally done myself, so if you have any questions on a deal feel free to ask me :)

Also, if you haven't already:  Officialy join or follow Bargain Birdie.  I would love to know you're here!
Sign up for Swagbucks and Recyclebank through my links on the left... both totally free, and super quick and easy to earn rewards!  And have some serious fun checking out my favorites for fabulous discount shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment