Sunday, May 24, 2015

Amope Pedi-Perfect

A brief review of the Amope Pedi-Perfect…

On May 11, 2015 I ordered my Amope from eBay. I selected the pink, although they come in different colors. They retail for around $50 each. I found one for $26. I have to say if I had paid $50 I may have been disappointed. But for $26 I am very happy!

The Amope has an easy to hold handle and easy to use design. To replace the cartridges is also very simple. Refills for the device cost around $12. You get two for that price. The motor is not as strong as I expected, but is enough to do the job. Also the grit on the file could be courser, but again it is enough to do the job. It may take several passes to get the results you're looking for.

After using this product for about a week and a half, my feet look and feel wonderful! I would recommend this product to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment