Friday, May 29, 2015

Getting Real

With just over two weeks until the big day, I am starting to feel it sinking in. I just got another call for more preop testing. The next two weeks will be busy. I have two different appointments on the morning of June 4. Both in the same medical complex. I think with all the testing it is really hitting home that this is happening! I am so ready, I feel the anxiety of excitement setting in. I can hardly believe the ways that my life is going to change so dramatically!

So what is going to happen at these appointments? To be honest I'm not 100% sure. I know I need to bring my ID, insurance card, and list of medications. I know we will be going over my pre-op and post op diet, and follow up appointments. I'm expecting some blood work too. Wow! I will continue to keep you posted.

I am sitting here looking at before and after photos of people who had the gastric sleeve procedure. Amazing! This is the great hope! I want to cry just thinking about it! This time next year will be very different for me. Even this time next month!

Example of woman about my age and size.

No comments:

Post a Comment