Thursday, June 11, 2015

Three days and counting

Today I am three days away from surgery. I am wondering if I should have a "Last Supper"? I've been staying active and following my diet very well. I don't know if I should go ahead and take advantage of a last opportunity, or if it will ruin my detox? I am conflicted.

I am remembering once again what it feels like to be hungry, and not just shove any random thing into your mouth to get rid of that feeling. It is really actually kind of bizzare are after not feeling it for so long. My stomach feels "clean", empty, "pure".

So what do I do? Do I continue down that path, or do I have a Last Supper? Of course I would go back to clean eating after, but what effect would it have? Really would it have any? Would it just ruin my progress for the day. Am I past the point of no return? It is easier to diet when you know it's not forever, but mine will be forever. What to do, what to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment