Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bad News Birdie :(


Frys ends all coupons $1 in selected areas
Tucson, Yuma, Casa Grande
First they take away accepting competitor coupons now this!?
Read more: http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com/2011/09/frys-ends-coupons-1/#ixzz1XhHAaj5B
This is HORRIBLY SAD :(
So many people are struggling right now, and coupons have given some of us a little room to breathe! I’m sure Kroger is still making plenty with or without letting us have the “all coupons $1″ promotion, why not just leave well enough alone? I have a Walmart and a Safeway right down the street. Walmart price matches, so really I have Albertson’s deals there too. Also, the Safeway (also right down the street) still makes all coupons $1. So, I guess I’ll plan one last Fry’s trip before the 14′th and then start taking my business elsewhere… sad.

More on this topic with links to new policies:
 I cannot stress enough how sad this is! 
Just posted this to Fry's: 
A Tale of Two Policies: " Tucson, Sierra Vista, Casa Grande, and Yuma Stores" and "All Stores Except: Tucson, Sierra Vista, Casa Grande, and Yuma Stores" Really Fry's? Why just us, what did we do to deserve the axe while others are still allowed the privilege? :(

... kinda feels like somebody just shot my Old 'Yeller :(

No comments:

Post a Comment