Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mail Call! & Wags deal :)

My super cute Wags deal! 
(Wags is short for Walgreens)

Perfect timing too, I have been putting off buying a
real, aka non-disposable, razor for WAY too long!
And, risking "TMI", lets just say shaving the bikini zone 
with the disposable razor has been seriously less than comfy!

Gillette Venus Girl to Goddess kit:  $13.99, includes:

  • 1 Venus Razor
  • 2 Razor Heads  
  • 1 Satin Care Shave Gel
  • 1 Secret Deodorant
  • $2 coupon
  • 1 Very cute pink vanity travel bag with built in mirror!
Sale $10.99 (Bonus for me- this one was marked $9.99!)
I used $2 off any Gillette Venus mfg coupon
Paid $7.99, got $4.00 RR (register rewards)
FINAL PRICE $3.99!!!

Today in my mailbox:

  • Garnier Mint Cleanse Shampoo Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment